We’re a bunch of engineers and we need you. We write in short sentences with lots of bullets, and that doesn’t always fly for marketing. That’s where you come in – a creative person who can make our marketing materials stand out for both written and visual elements. What kind of materials? You’re primarily needed to manage RFP responses and support teaming partners to win projects and IDIQ contracts. But, while you’re winning more work, our stock collateral could use a complete overhaul as well.
Does this sound like your next position? Take a look around the website – it’s the first completed portion of our collateral overhaul (and we hired a consultant to help). Can you undertake the rest of the overhaul while keeping our RFP win rate high?
We are a small, dynamic organization that will offer you an excellent opportunity for personal and career growth. We need a motivated and creative person to help us out.
What Summer Consultants can do for you
- Provide an outlet for all your creative marketing passion.
- Give you the opportunity to overhaul our collateral.
- Expand your knowledge of the building industry.
- Provide a fun, small, and exciting work environment.
What you can do for Summer Consultants
- Win new projects and open-end/IDIQ contracts.
- Support the technical team’s oral presentation when your RFP response lands the firm on the short-list.
- Build and update marketing materials, including website content.
- Represent the firm to clients, teaming partners, and business associates.
- Undertake collateral development, and corporate identity development and implementation.
- Run special events and advertising programs.
- Research our competition and market drivers.
- Help grow our satellite offices.
- Actively represent the firm in professional associations, including SMPS.
What you should bring with you
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Deltek Vision SF330 module experience a plus.
- Basic understanding of A/E/C industry terminology and delivery methods.
- SF330 and VA AE forms experience.
- Graphic design experience.
- Excellent project management, organizational, and time management skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong business sense.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience marketing in A/E/C industry.
- Bachelors’ degree preferred.
- Fully-paid individual health insurance, offering both HMO and PPO and 50% of family premiums are paid.
- Dental insurance is available.
- 401K with employer chipping in 3% of gross salary.
- Fully-paid, long-term individual disability insurance.
Piqued your interest?