Chip Anastasi, PE, LEED AP BD+C
Senior Vice President
With over 25 years of mechanical engineering experience, Chip has taken on many leadership and mentoring roles at Summer Consultants. He is dedicated to practicing and teaching an integrative design approach. His broad experience includes all phases of air conditioning, heating, steam, refrigeration, automatic temperature controls, plumbing and fire protection systems. He is passionate about influencing sustainable design supported by energy modeling simulations. During his tenure, he has applied his expertise on many federal, historic and institutional facilities with an emphasis on complex renovation projects.
What do you like to do outside of work?
When not at a soccer field taking pictures while watching my son or daughter play, I will head to the beach or to the mountains to be with family and friends.
- Professional Engineer – Mechanical
- LEED AP BD+C
- University of Virginia – BS Mechanical Engineering
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Association for Preservation Technology International (APTI)
- Association for Preservation Technology, Washington DC Chapter (APT DC)
- Society of American Military Engineers (SAME)