Rob Pointer, PE, LEED AP BD+C, CxA
Associate / Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Through many different types of projects and project locations, Rob developed his skills in mechanical engineering and helped start the North Carolina regional office. He develops new relationships that help the company grow. Working a variety of federal and commercial projects, his experience includes air conditioning, heating, refrigeration, and automatic temperature control systems design.
What do you do outside of work?
In addition to spending tons of fun time with my wife and sons, I am a board member of the SAME Fort Bragg Post.
- Professional Engineer – Mechanical
- LEED AP BD+C
- Certified Commissioning Authority (CxA)
- North Carolina State University – BS Mechanical Engineering
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- AABC Commissioning Group (ACG)
- Society of American Military Engineers (SAME)