Jimmy Stewart, PE, LC, CLEP
Principal / Sr. Electrical Engineer
Jimmy has almost 30 years of electrical engineering experience with Summer Consultants. Due to the vast number of projects he has completed, he is an invaluable resource to the company. His experience includes underground site distribution systems, medium and low voltage power distribution systems, switchgear, interior and exterior lighting systems, emergency generator and UPS systems, and fire alarm systems.
What do you hope to accomplish in your career?
My goal is to work at the five iconic buildings downtown prior to retiring. To date, I have completed projects at the White House, US Capitol Building, Washington Monument, and Jefferson Memorial. (Lucky for us, Jimmy will not be retiring soon because the Lincoln Memorial is currently under renovation and we were not on the team. We figure Jimmy can wait 30 more years to retire until the next renovation.)
- Professional Engineer – Electrical
- NCQLP Lighting Certified (LC)
- Certified Lighting Energy Professional (CLEP)
- University of Maryland – BS Electrical Engineering
- University of Maryland – BS Mathematics
- Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
- National Council on Qualifications for the Lighting Professions (NCQLP)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)