Ross Stocks, PE, LEED AP BD+C
Sr. Electrical Engineer
Ross brings over 15 years of electrical engineering design experience to Summer Consultants. He credits his first real job as an electrician’s helper as the catalyst to becoming an electrical engineer. He has since honed his project management and coordination skills on diverse projects where he specialized in the design of power, lighting and lighting controls, and fire alarm systems. Ross is always willing to step up and help with projects, providing design reviews and responding to questions. He looks forward to helping the Raleigh office continue to grow.
What made you pursue building engineering?
In a previous life, I ran a horse farm and in the course of that role, I renovated a 100+ year old carriage barn, built a 12,000 SF riding arena with stalls and relocated and renovated two cottages. That pretty much hooked me.
- Professional Engineer – Electrical
- LEED AP BD+C
- North Carolina State University – BS Electrical & Computer Engineering
- National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE)
- Professional Engineers of North Carolina (PENC)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
- Society of American Military Engineers (SAME)
- US Green Building Council (USGBC)